Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A fundraiser for the online shopper!

Calling all Ebay lovers and Amazon browsers! I have started a new fundraiser that will last from now until November 4 (8pm MST) and that would be an online auction! It's a basic ebay site full of items and services donated by various friends, family, strangers and businesses.  We've got vintage jewelry, brand new knock off designer purses, show tickets, coffee things, and much more! Please please PLEASE check it out! The bids are VERY low and I'm sure you can find something! This way you get some bang for that awesome buck you will be giving to my cause :)

Thanks for the support everyone! T-minus 2 months and 8 days til the (hopeful) departure!

PS.  I am not relying solely on your money, I did get a second job at a dinner theatre! Just bussing tables, but it's a foot in another theatre and job door! I'm moving up in the world all! Just thought you would like to know :)

-love Mal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment